- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Versions of Voila
|Voila 3.4 14/03/13||Full Version||English||
|Voila 2.0 03/02/11||Full Version||English||
|Voila 1.2 03/02/11||Full Version||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Superb screen capture tool
- Fully compatible with the OS X 10.8.
- Bug fixes related to screen capture issues on the Retina MBP.
- Fixed occasional video corrupt issue specific to MacBook Air.
Review last updated: 08/10/12
- Gives you full control over how to capture awkward shapes
- Integrated with iPhoto, Flickr and Mail
- Plenty of annotation options
- Requires a steady hand
- Doesn't capture video screenshots
"SnagIt replacement on Mac!"
I am a switcher for the past one year and I was looking for a screen capturing app which is of equal quality of SnagIt on Windows for my tutorial work. I read reviews and heard of it in the Macworld Awards, so gave a try. This is one of the most powerful screen capturing app coming close to SnagIt on Mac. I have been enjoying this app for quite some time. Some features have been handled better than SnagIt however, some areas needs to be improved. When I conveyed this to the developers, they were very responsive and that's support! Someone who is missing SnagIt on Mac, or looking for advanced capturing and editing options should definitely buy this.
- - Various capturing methods including shapes, freehand and web as well
- - By far the best annotating and editing options
- - Easy to use interface
- - Best value for money
- - Excellent customer support
- - Missing video capture (though I predict it would come soon)
- - Sharing options needs to be improved
- - Some improvements in the tagging, describing, renaming required
- 17 Jul 2009
Windows: if you think that creating photo presentations is too difficult for you, don't worry. Windows... See more
Old photos have an appealing kind of charm that the perfection of digital photography sometimes can't... See more