- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
- Full Version
- Latest version:
- 3.7.1 (ONLY FOR MAC) 10/03/14
- Last month's downloads:
- 23.0 MB
- more programs (2)
Versions of Voila
|Voila 3.7.1 (ONLY FOR MAC) 10/03/14||Full Version||English||Download|
|Voila 3.5 10/03/14||Full Version||English||Download|
|Voila 2.0 29/08/13||Full Version||English||Download|
|Voila 1.2 29/08/13||Full Version||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Fully compatible with the OS X 10.8.
- Bug fixes related to screen capture issues on the Retina MBP.
- Fixed occasional video corrupt issue specific to MacBook Air.
Review last updated: 17/03/14
- Gives you full control over how to capture awkward shapes
- Integrated with iPhoto, Flickr and Mail
- Plenty of annotation options
- Requires a steady hand
- Doesn't capture video screenshots
"Freakin' Love It!"
I've been using Voila for a couple of years now. Right off the bat, it was marvelous, but the series of improvements since then has made it simpl(y) magnificent. If you want to copy what's on you monitor (a portion, or all of it (including sound)) I'm aware of nothing even close to Voila. Marvelously easy to use. Every capability in which I'm interested. The only thing I'd like to see changed is the emptying of the trash. I wish it could be transferred from the Viola trash file into my Macintosh trash files so I can eliminate it more securely than is possible when simply emptying the Voila trash.
- 22 Jun 2014
We've done lots of Photoshop tutorials on OnSoftware, but most of them are photo effects. That's why I... See more
Windows: if you think that creating photo presentations is too difficult for you, don't worry. Windows... See more
Discover alternatives to and add-ons for Voila
- voila free download
- free pdf annotation tool
- screen grab mac os 10.8.3
- super screen capture free download
- iphoto watermarks
- voila 3.0.4
- capture tool
- freehand cropping tool
- gif screen capture
- full version watermark software
- torn edge